Thursday, February 19, 2009

Halfway


It's a boy! Conor *no middle name yet* looked healthy and active at his 20 week ultrasound (3 weeks ago - yikes!)
I'm still trying to decide on fabric for his crib bedding. I've lost track of the number of half yards I've ordered but keep coming back to the aqua/green/red theme. These are my favorites:
For the bumper (outside):

For the bumper (inside):


For the trim and ties:


I'll probably go with a white (or pale yellow) sheet, white skirt with red trim and green inside the pleat. Or maybe I'll do red polka dots inside the bumper and green gingham ties and trim. Or maybe white minky dot inside the bumper, or maybe alternating polka dots and minky. (Or maybe I'll realize he's a baby and doesn't care as long as he has a place to sleep.)

No comments: